- Man shot in Makara BeachMakara Beach near Wellington has been closed off after a man was found with serious gunshot wounds early this morning.
- Heedless pedestrians push up crash statsWellington jaywalkers are to blame for more than 80 per cent of crashes involving pedestrians in the central city.
- Council adds $100k to anti-graffiti fundWellington's graffiti warriors will get a $100,000 boost to their arsenal, Wellington City Council has decided.
- Man shot in Makara Beach
- RT @DomPost: A serial sexual offender may be targeting women in Wellington, after two attacks in the same area in 24 hours. http://t.co/GcP… 18 hours ago
- @katieajohnston I hear you, and that's a good effort 20 hours ago
- @caffeine_addict We do: stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/… 20 hours ago
- Common NZ practice: Try to pay for a service which would cost $50+ with a box of beers totalling about $20. Be upset when it is refused. 20 hours ago